Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Changes

Its amazing how in the blink of an eye everything that once was has managed to change without realization. Once a shy and pure soul, I have transformed into a blunt and sinful person. With the attitude of someone who could care less I continue waking with emptiness. I was happy at one time and in love as well, now melancholy and lonely. A heart turned cold, blocking any kind of vivid and genuine emotion so to barricade the risk of hurting inside. A friendship turned into hate, anger, rage and unnecessary words because of the changes progressed between both parties. A love loss and a friendship deceased, the inevitable wonder of how to make things right once more frequently surpasses the maze in which I distinguish as my mind. Seems as though this once lifelong commitment of friends has asserted its halt, never the less I will stay strong and continue as nothing has happened. I have noticed through life lessons that carefree is the better option…no attachments, no emotions…

No comments:

Post a Comment