Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guardian Angel


I've figured you out, denial is your home without a doubt. You've changed and become someone new, lost in your thoughts without a clue, enertained by others keeping the focus off you, but I see past what others may not and though you try to smile a lot, your eyes tell it all, watching as you continue to build this anti-emotional wall, trying desperately not to care, to block the pain thats always there, but I read you like an open book, just a simple gaze, a glance, a look. I won't let you live this way, I'll be here for you now like back in the day, friends, lovers whatever the case, I'll be your guardian angel if thats what it takes. Don't give up, be strong because I know you'll eventually get past this and move on

No comments:

Post a Comment