Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Girl

If things don't work the way I hope, then I promise that you won't see me mope, because I will see better days and find a better lay. I admit that I'm feeling you and I know you feeling me too, but it seems as though you holdin' back, too busy worrying about another sack using someone elses stack, ya mind ain't what it used to be and I ain't ashamed to admit that it bothers me. Maybe this is just a phase and right now you caught up in a haze, done lost ya car, forgettin' who ya are, it scares me a bit, so thats why I put down this spit, I love ya forever and a day but it just ain't right seein' ya this way. Wish things were what they used to be, late night talks in my driveway just you and me, but I know it's probably too late and that this is just a big mistake, but like they say life ain't fair, so for the moment I'm just gonna suck it up and not care

No comments:

Post a Comment